Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Birthday Belle

For this card I got out my new stamp plate from The Stampsmith called Flappers 3.  I chose one of the gorgeous ladies and stamped her onto photographic card using Saddle Brown StazOn, then cut her out using a circle nestie.  She is matted onto cream card cut with Nestie Eyelet Circles.  The papers are from K&Co (Life's Journey and Classic K Bailey pads).  The pink card behind the button paper has been punched using a Martha Stewart French Scroll border punch.  I stamped the sentiment (no make on it I'm afraid) onto cream card, added some ribbon, some pearls and a bunch of roses.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
The Stampsmith - Birthday theme
Mojo Monday - Sketch
The Playdate Cafe - Colour Challenge (Blueberry, Cream and Dusty Rose)
Woodware USA - Happy Birthday
Stamp With Fun - Pearls and Flowers
Crafts and Me - Stamp Something
Pollycraft - Ribbon and Flowers

15 comments:

Jingle said...

Very lovely!

Netty said...

Lovely card and a great image.

Willy said...

Beautiful! Great use of punches and nesties!

Michele Oliver said...

Love what you have done, looks very romantic

lynne said...

Hi
Well don't I just love this!!!!
She is a beauty and I know because I also own this plate.
Thanks for joining us and good luck, you never know, you may well win again LOL.
Wishes
Lynne

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful card. Love that ribbon layered over the button paper.

judyjstamper said...

Very nice Jack!

Terry said...

Such a pretty card and design! She is so lovely!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the image- wonderful!

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Totally beautiful and the perfect sentiment! So glad you've joined us again for the Stampsmtih Challenge!
Val :)

Sharon said...

Beautiful card! Great image and love all the fancy edgings and borders

Eve said...

beautiful!! Great color of ink to use for this image too! :-)

Donna Mosley said...

So beautiful Jack, love the vintage feel. What an amazing image, so detailed.

Donna x

melsanford said...

Beautiful card. Love the border punch :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Lottie said...

My goodness, you cards are awesome - I could do with a one to one lesson from you!

The stamped image on this one is so perfect it looks like a vintage photo.

Been having a lovely time drooling over you blog pages.