Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Free as a Bird

I plan to have a play with all my Collage type stamps and today this gorgeous Crafty Individuals one gets an outing.  It is CI-205 and available from Crafty Indivuals.  I think these stamps are a bargain as not only are they such a good price, but there are so many things you can do with them and, of course, they are such good quality.  I kept my card simple by stamping directly onto the card base with Archival Jet Black.  Then I coloured the leaves and eggs with Derwent Studio pencils.  Sorry the photo is a bit distorted - I blame the photographer, lol.
I'd like to enter my card in the Crafty Individual challenge which is 'Free as a Bird'.

12 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Jean Hardy said...

Delightful card Jack - very pretty colouring. Thanks for entering, Jean

Judie aka Craftymess said...

This is gorjuss Jack, love the birdies and the nest stamp, lush

hugs
Judie xx

lynne said...

What a beautiful card you have created Jack.
Wishes
Lynne

melsanford said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Carla said...

it's a beautiful card

Mags said...

This is lovely, Jack it has such a great vintage vibe!

luv, Mags x

Elaine said...

Lovely card - very subtle colouring!

Elaine said...

Love your card - very subtley coloured.

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is so elegant! It was great to watch you making it,

Lucy x

Sharon xx said...

Really pretty card, love the way you have coloured the image.
Sharon xx

IsaNorris said...

Love the clean lines and colours:beautiful
Thanks for playing
Isa