Tuesday, 17 May 2011

For the doctor

My nephew plans to become a doctor so for his birthday I made him this little notebook to spur him on.  I'm sure he'll get there.  I used my Bind-It-All to make the notebook, giving it black covers.  Then I used a Digi image from coloringpagesforkids.info and coloured it in with my good old Whispers pens.  I cut and matted it using Nestabilities Labels Two, printed 'Dr Simon' on my computer and added the two blue brads.
I'd like to enter my notebook in the following challenges:
House of Gilli - Black and White plus one other colour
Digi Design House - Anything but a card
Stamps R Us - Going Digi
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - For the boys

10 comments:

lynne said...

This is when a handmade gift is miles better than shop bought. A brilliant and thoughtful gift.
wishes
Lynne

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a brilliant gift - he will love it .. the image is fab
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa x

fairysparkle said...

What a fab idea i bet he will love it ,i do and im not a doctor lol x

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! I'm sure he'll love it! Love the blues and such a cute little doctor! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Digi Design House!

Mags said...

What a great idea! I love the doctor, he looks so welcoming!

luv, Mags x

melsanford said...

This is fab! Love the image :-) He'll love it! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Yone said...

Cute Project !! Tks for playing along with us this week at House of GILLI Black + 1 Color Challenge ! Hugs,Yone

Kathy and Lucky said...

Oh, how fun is this notebook, I bet he just loved it. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

sandra's crafty corner said...

i bet he will love it hun,thanks for sharing at cradmadfairy's digi days xxx

Hannapanna said...

This is lovely. Don't forget to link to the By the Cute and Girly challenge blog to compete and for the chance to win some great prizes. Hugs, Hanna