Sunday, 15 May 2011

Dream Valley Challenge 7 - Dig out the old to use with the new

Over at Dream Valley Challenges this week the theme is 'Dig out the old to use with the new'.  What we want to see is something NEW from your stash along with something OLD.  Simple!!  We are sponsored again this week by Digi's With Attitude who are offering a $10 Canadian dollar voucher to spend in their shop.  Go check out the other DTs creations, but in the meantime here's mine.

I've used Gardener Tween from Digi's With Attitude which you can find here.  She is part of my NEW stash.  I have also used a new method to colour her - Promarkers!  I don't actually own any of these but I have a very good friend who let me have a play with hers when I went round to play.  Everything else I've used is from my OLD stash.  The papers are DCWV Pocket Full of Posies (practically ancient), the sentiment is from Hampton Arts, the ribbon, flowers and button are from my stash.  And of course I've used my oldest Nestabilities (rectangles and scallop rectangles) to cut and mat my image.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Tip Top Tuesday - Flower Frenzy
Two Sisters Challenge - How Does Your Garden Grow?
Creative Card Crew - May Flowers

9 comments:

Shar said...

Too cute! Love it!

Melly said...

Love this!
I love the old paper, just matches this wee image!
Hugs M xxx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card jack...love those papers too...very retro!!

Fi
x

Mags said...

Isn't she sweet! I love how the flowers match the bp!

luv, Mags x

Rachel B said...

Beautiful coloring and lovely ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

Martha said...

what adorable card, thank you for playing with Clear It Out

Carole of Brum said...

Fabulous card, jack, I love how you teamed up those 2 papers. I have this paper stack and am rubbish at combining them, maybe I should try this combination. The promarker colouring looks great, cant believe you havent used them before. coB

Lin said...

I could do with this little tween in my garden!

Fabulous card. Love the colours and adore how your flower combines the colours from both bps!

Lin xx

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the image and those papers are lovely! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx