Tuesday, 19 April 2011

So Tweet!

When I saw this cute little bird freebie at Doodle Pantry I just couldn't resist!  I printed it out onto watercolour paper and then watercoloured it with Stampin' Up inks (Tempting Turquoise, Delightful Daffodil and Pumpkin Pie).  The sentiment is a freebie from another set (Tweet House).  Then both the bird and sentiment were cut out and matted with round Nestabilities.  My card base was cut using my new Nestabilities Eyelet Circle die (loving this!).  Finally I added a little sunflower button.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Use a Doodle Pantry image (bird and sentiment)
Incy Wincy Designs - Bright and Bold
Aud Sentiments - Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Use a freebie (image and sentiment)

16 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Cute card Jack.

Laurie said...

How super adorable! Love the color theme too and the little sunflower button. Thanks for playing with us at Doodle pantry Digital Challenge 11!

Audrey said...

What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

stampdiva said...

Super cute :)
Lynne x

Patti J said...

Your colors are so pretty together! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us! That button is darling, by the way! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Doodle Pantry - hope to see you back soon!

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous.xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable!! your watercolouring is fabulous and I love the shape you made the card in! Thanks for joining the challenge at Doodle Pantry #11.

Heide said...

What an adorable card, These little birds just always make me smile. Love the circle card. Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry.
Hugs, Heide

Gerri Herbst said...

How wery wery sweet!

melsanford said...

Awwww, so cute! Gorgeous colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Abbie721 said...

Such a cute card, love him xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely adorable card. The little bird is so tweet. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

cockney blonde said...

You've done a brill job with that image Jack. I've got it too and not got round to using it yet. Its such a cutie, x

Michele said...

wonderful birdie, charming creation! xo

Amy said...

I LOVE THIS image!!! So sweet. Great coloring. THanks for joining the Aud Sentiments challenge

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Jack! Love the shape of the card too!!! xxx