Saturday, 30 April 2011

Forest Red


This week I'm having a run on the fabulous stamps by Ching-chou kuik.  Today's image is Forest Blue except I've made her Forest Red!.  She is coloured with Stampin' Up Inks and I've given her a bigger dress than is usually shown as I thought today she looked a bit cold (absolutely nothing to do with not concentrating and colouring her back red, LOL) and added glitter to the moon.  The bg papers I've used are from Basic Gray (Boxer).  I love these papers but you only get one 12x12 sheet of each in the pack so after stroking them for quite a long time I've started using them.  I used a corner rounder to shape the image and it's matting and nesties for the circle.  All that was then needed were 3 little flowers with brads, some lovely lime green ribbon, a button with silver thread tied in a bow and a dangling charm (all from my stash).
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - Buttons and Bows
Flutterby Wednesdays - 3-2-1 Recipe (3 flowers, 2 dps, 1 button)
Playdate Cafe - Colour challenge (Red, Lime, Grey)
Stamp Something - Something with Wings
BasicGrey Challenges - Charming (and Boxer paper)

11 comments:

Sadilla said...

totally cute
thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
hugs
Sadia

Sarah_W said...

Lovely! I love Ching-Chou's stamps as you might have noticed from my blog lol xx

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful! That image is sweet and colored in marvelously! So glad to have you playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Danni said...

Stunning image on this wonderful card!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Rica said...

Fabulous card Jack, I love your colour combinations and the beautiful Sweet Pea imate, lovely colouring and details.

So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
hugs
Heather xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Jack, this is very ethereal and fairy-like...very beautiful. So glad you played along with us at The Play Date CAfe!

Lin said...

This is soft and oh so gorgeous.

Love your shading.

Lin xx

Katie said...

Amazing card Jack!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Ruby said...

Ah isn't she pretty! I love how you've coloured her in, lovely use of our colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Gorgeous little fairy - love how you've used the colors on her. Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

lesleyworth said...

beautiful image! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!