Friday, 25 March 2011

That Spring Feeling

I wanted to make a little card to go with a necklace I've made for my daughter and decided on a Nesties card.  I used my Scalloped Circle Nestie to cut the card and added a layer of paper from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies.  Then I stamped the cute little cat chasing butterflies (how spring like is that - I saw Brimstones and Commas today on my dog walk) and watercoloured with Whispers pens and added a bit of Sakura Stardust to the butterflies (I know, it hardly shows!).  The image was cut and matted with the plain Circle Nesties.  Then I added lots of little diamond blings and a bow.
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Penny Black at Allsorts - Welcome Spring
One Stop Crafts - Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend
2 Sisters - Furry Friends
The Crazy Challenge - Not a square
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything but a square

9 comments:

Mervi said...

Lovely round shaped card, beautiful colours, I love the lilacs, cute image!

Thanks for playing with us at
Penny Black @ Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Rebekah said...

This is so sweet love the soft colours thanks for sharing at a gem of a challenge hugs Rebekah xx

melsanford said...

Beautiful card. Love the shape and the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

brenda said...

Hi Jack

What a pretty card, I am sure your daughter will love it.

Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts and good luck.

B x

KelsMakes!!! said...

Absoloutely stunning!!! Thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week

stampdiva said...

Cute card.
Lynne x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Ellie said...

What a gorgeous card! Fabulous idea to place rhinestones around the image!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at penny black at all sorts! Hope to see you again next month!

louise said...

Love the shape of your card and the colours you have used, thanks for joining us again at Penny Black at Allsorts.
Louise xx