Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Look what Santa gave me


My friend Jilly was my Secret Santa in a group I belong to and she sent me some gorgeous beads plus instructions for making this bracelet.  I have been meaning to get on with it ever since Christmas and finally got round to starting it yesterday when I was on a play-date with another friend.  There wasn't too much left to do so this morning before I got dressed (yep, another pj project) I sat in bed and finished it.  I'm thrilled with how it has turned out.

14 comments:

JeanFB said...

How fun! Your bracelet is gorgeous!

Cgra said...

Very pretty - that pattern would make an excellent background on a project.

PetraB said...

Your bracelet is stunning!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is a wonderful gift- how fun to have the pattern to create a new bracelet! Love it!

craftattack said...

Great bracelet!

Debi said...

This is Gorgeous- doesn't look simple x what a cool secret Santa pressie.

judyjstamper said...

Very pretty!! Like the colors and design.

2amscrapper said...

beautiful!

stampdiva said...

Are you sure this isn't too complicated as it looks it. This should be in a shop.
It is a wonder the pearl and ribbon necklace you gave me is still intact as I wear it so often.

Lynne x

cockney blonde said...

I'm not surprised you're thrilled. Its lovely and brill for a first time. Luv it, x

Lin said...

Jack this is beautiful. What a lovely gift, and how gorgeous it turned out.

Lin xx

melsanford said...

Oh wow! It's gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Gerri Herbst said...

Beautiful braclet. Black shiny jewelry is one of my favorite colors!
Thanks for leaving such support on my blog. If you were to look in my brain you would probably see a lot of glitter, german scrap ,sequins and lots of word snippets!LOL. Take care, gerri

Cath Wilson said...

That's stunning, Jack - gorgeous!