Thursday, 31 March 2011

Beside the Sea


I went to the Make-It Craft show at Farnborough in February and bought some Hobby Art Scene It stamps.   I got out one of the Harbour sets (CS018D) and created a tiny little scene which I watercoloured with my Whispers Pens.  I cut out the scene and matted it with my Oval Nestabilities.  The bg paper is some I've had for ages and ages and is from Joanna Sheen and the textured grey card is from my stash.  I added the flourishes (QuicKutz) and some little pearls. 
I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

12 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Love this card! The houses look awesome colored in the pastel colors.

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Jack :o) Sweet little scene and love those flourishes. Lisa x

Sarah_W said...

Awww this is lovely! Nice stamp - what a fab find! *Hugs* Sarah xx

melsanford said...

A lovely card - the image is beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card:-))
Thank you for joining the colour Create challege.
Sylvia

2amscrapper said...

would love to be by this seaside!

stampdiva said...

Really beautiful.
Lynne x

stampdiva said...

Jack, would you edit that last comment. I made a comment for the previous post.
For the card I want to say that I like the oval shape, sort of like a port hole, clever.
Lynne x

Shar said...

Lovely card! Your design is totally gorgeous!

Mina said...

wow Jack that image is beautiful in those pretty pastel...perfect...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

joy said...

Great coloring on your scene! Thanks for participating in the Repeat Impressions Designer's Choice challenge.

Nana Connie said...

Really beautifully done! Perfect paper for this project.