Monday, 21 February 2011

Sweet Pea DT call

Over at Sweet Pea Stampers they are having a DT call.  Well, how can I resist?  After all they promote my favourite range of stamps and the DTs already on the blog are amazing.  I just love, love, love these stamps and don't own anywhere nearly enough.  On my desk is a permanent list of all the ones I still really, really NEED, lol.  Imagine being on the DT and having an excuse to play with Sweet Pea stamps more than I do already!  They ask you to show at least 2 of your best pieces of work so I've been really strict with myself and here they are:
I love these Alice stamps, they are so different from any of the others out there.  That cat has such a fabulous grin.

I was very sorry I had to cut off part of her fabulous tail to make her fit on my card.
This was inspired by a friend who introduced me to these fabulous stamps.  I just love the way her hair is billowing.

Well, there they are, wish me luck cos I'd really love this.

4 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

all soft & pretty!!!
thanks for trying out for our dt & good luck!

melsanford said...

Beautiful cards! Such pretty colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

gillyflower said...

good luck sweetie hope you get a DT place lovely cards so pretty you really do the designs justice fingers and toes crossed for you
gill xxx

Happy Days said...

Beautiful cards. I love the soft colours you've used on these, very pretty. Thanks for entering the Sweet Pea Stampers DT call. Wishing you the very best of luck.

Claire x