Sunday, 13 February 2011

Not played with parchment for ages . . .

I haven't played with my Parchment paper and embossing tools for so long as I've been suffering from Carple Tunner and it really aggrevates it.  But today I thought I'd have a little play (even though I cheated quite a bit, lol).  First I stamped the nesting birds (from Crafty Secrets Clear Art Bird Notes) in Brilliance Moonlight White.  When it had dried I embossed the patterns using a grid (Pergamano Multi Grid No 6).  I have to say that even though this is only an ATC doing the embossing did affect me.  I cut round the edges with fancy scissors and attached it to some dark blue glossy card with little silver flower brads.  I made this for a swap so I hope my friend likes it.

1 comment:

melsanford said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That image is amazing! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx