Tuesday, 22 February 2011

I got an award! . . .

Thank You to a fellow blogger called Sylvie for this lovely award.

The conditions of this Award are . . .
1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won the award.

Here are 7 random things about myself:
*  I sometimes go to Stonehenge on the way home from shopping
*  I stopped doing a weekly shop years ago and now only go when I need things (or want to
    visit Stonehenge!)
*  I am a Gemini
*  My favourite bird is the Eider duck
*  I'm addicted to CSI
*  I'm useless on a computer
*  I belong to my local Wildlife Trust

I'd like to pass this award onto these lovely bloggers . . .
Lin
Lottie
Alison
Melly
Lucy
Valerie
Donna

14 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jack, well done on the fab award and thank you so much for giving it to me.

Donna x

craftattack said...

Congrats Jackie and thanks for passing it on! I will put it on my blog tomorrow!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Thank you so much for the award! I am worried about your lengthy detours when you go to Tesco - you live in Aberdeen for heaven's sake! And as for the Eider Ducks, don't you find the beaks poke into your nose when you are asleep.

And I think you are brill on a computer - you are always helping me - your skill on e bay is legendary!

Lucy x

Jennie said...

Hi Jack! Just popping by to say hello and that I'm looking forward to working with you on Dream Valley xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jack, thank you for the lovely award. I have something for you on my blog.

Donna x

Fiona said...

just popped over to say I am looking forward to working with you on the Dream Valley challenge.

Fi
x

Melly said...

Aww Jack

Congrats on your award, so deserved!
Thanks for giving me it, hee so exciting!
I wish I lived nearer Stonehenge, lanark is just a bit far hee!
Hugs melly xxx

Carrie's Corner said...

Hi there! Congrats on your award. I just wanted to stop by and say that I am looking forward to working with you at Dream Valley Challenges!

Hugs
Carrie

Woman of Many Thoughts said...

I'm just stopping by to say how so stoked I am to be working with you on the Dream Valley Challenges!

Blessings,
Woman

melsanford said...

Woohoo! Thrilled to be working with you at Dream Valley Challenges! There's a little something for you on my blog :-) (I can see you've already got it, but you can't have too many awards, can you?)

Love 'n' hugs,
Mel xx

Lin said...

Jack, I do believe you lost the plot, how on earth can Stonehenge be on the way home from shopping? Or do you have a special Tesco you like to visit in Wiltshire?

Thanks for the award hon, I have passed it on.

Lin xx

Terry said...

Congratulations!

Carole of Brum said...

Hi Jack, congratulations on your blog award, always nice to get one! Just wanted to say Hi, and that I'm looking forward to working with you at Dream Valley. Are you working on your first DT card? lol. CoB

stampdiva said...

Congratulations Jack on your award.
Well deserved.
Lynne xx