Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Hearts and Thoughts


You would think love is in the air with all the Valentine/Love challenges around at moment.  And as I had to make a card for someone (wonder who, lol) I decided to enter it into a few challenges.
For my card I used the cute Baking Tilda and watercoloured her using Whispers pens.  I added a bit of Sakura Stardust to her wings and hearts then cut her out and mounted her onto circles cut with Nestabilities.  I used some cute heart paper (Me & My Big Ideas) and some lovely damask paper (sorry, no names on it).  The sentiment is from Penny Black (Transparent hugs set) and the corner swirls were a stamp from Prima Clear Stamps Nouveau stamped with Colorbox Pigment Dusty Plum.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid and the ribbon and heart charm are from my stash.
I'm entering this into the following challenges (I restricted myself to 10 challenges - there were loads and loads!):
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's see some love
Just Magnolia - ribbons
Totally Tilda - Tilda with lots of hearts
Bunny Zoe - Love is in the air
Incy Wincy - Love
Creative Cowgirls - Valentine or love
Fairy Fun Fridays - for a sweetheart
Stampin' for the Weekend - St Valentine's Day

13 comments:

Terry said...

She is just so pretty in pink! Love your card!

craftattack said...

These are sooooooooo pretty, I love pink!

Mina said...

fabulous card Jack, she is so pretty in pink...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly and Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Janet said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cowgirls!

Marianne said...

Such sweet card, delicate soft colors!
The ribbon and the background paper is beautiful!
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge,
Marianne

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awww, so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Sweet Stop.

Christine said...

Hi Jack I love this older Tilda & her tray of Hearts is perfect for our chall theme..
fab layout..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda Hearts chall this wk.

smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

Suzi said...

Such a sweet card, Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your gorgeous creation. Good luck.
Hugs
Suzi x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jack, so pretty in pink.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for out Tilda with lots of hearts challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Kylie said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Hugs
Kylie

Stampin'Piper said...

wonderful, just my colors! Love it!

Thanks so much for joining our Love Challenge at MDUC this week.

Hugs Tanja

Poppet said...

Great card Jack, love the soft pinks. I could just eat one of Tilda's biscuits, they look delicious with pink icing, yum.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Jane said...

So cute! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane x