Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Flowery notelets


No posts for days and then, like the No. 9 Bus, 3 come along all together, LOL. 
My Mother in Law asked for notelets for Christmas and after seeing the fabulous set made by Melly, I decided to have a go myself, albeit with something a bit simpler.  I have some lovely Hero Arts watercolour flower stamps and I coloured them with my Whispers Pens then stamped onto white card, adding the 'Just a Note . . . ' in black (free stamp from Crafty Individuals).  Each image was then mounted onto purple card and then onto a deckle edged white card blank.  I then made a folder to hold all 12 notelets.  I hope she likes them.

13 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Jack these are just so beautiful. your mother in law will be really chuffed with them.

Donna x

Michele said...

these are so pretty Jack! simple and lovely. xo

craftytrog said...

They're gorgeous Jack! xx

stampdiva said...

Gorgeous. I made a boxed set for my Mum last year (a little stocking filler) - I possibly should have made this gift again as she has used them all up! An elegant set. Lynne x

Shar said...

These cards are sooo pretty! Great set!

judie said...

They are gorjuss hun, such a clever idea as well

Glad your daughter made it back to you as well xx

hugs
Judie xx

Netty said...

Thank you for visiting me Jack. I love your notelets they are so pretty. Wishing you a very Happy New Year. Annette x

Spyder said...

Thank you for popping over and explaining about the challenge. I'm afraid my first ever card was when I was about 5 and we didn't have a camera! I was going to put on my first ever card, which appeared on my blog but changed my mind...so I hope that will qualify! I'll do it now...
(Lyn)

Spyder said...

Thank you again! Happy New year!
(Lyn)

gillyflower said...

thanks for your comment on my blog
glad to take part in the crafty cardmaker challenge found out today i'll be joining you so excited but will need my hand holding as although have been making cards for a while have only just started to do challenges so am open to any advice lol
love this set of notelets i bet she loved them gorgeous present look so crisp and fresh
all the best gill x

Cath Wilson said...

These are stunning, Jack. Just my type of stamping :D

Lin said...

Jack these are gorgeous. I bet your MIL loved them! Beats a pair of fluffy slippers any day.

Lin xx

Lucy Edmondson said...

Oh Jack, you told me you were going to make these and they turned out so beautifully! Anyone would be delighted to receive them,

Lucy x