Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Christmas Serena

I have this lovely stamp by The Stampsmith called Serena (I got it from Crafts and Me).  I thought she would make a lovely Christmas card.  I took a cream card blank and stamped holly (Habico Clear Stamps) in Memories Sand.  Onto a strip of Parchment coloured paper I stamped the music (Crafty Individuals 194) in Encore Gold, ripped the paper and edged it with Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.  The image was matted and layered with gold and brown card and I also added Glamour Dust to the flowers (to give it that festive look).  The flower was punched and a Prima Flower Centre added plus a bit of organza ribbon to finish it off.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Big wow! Love this image and the touches of gold are just stunning! Beautiful Christmas card! Have a wonderful Christmas!