Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Simply floral

I saw a card made by Jo Capper-Sandon in Craft Stamper that I thought would be perfect for my Daughter-in-Law's birthday. I didn't have the stamps she used so I had a rummage (she's right - everyone has flower stamps) and found these. The main flowers are from Laurence Llewelyn Bowen's Retro Rose set, the swag is from Hot Off the Press Botanicals and the leaves are from Clear Choice 20 Leaf Decor stamps. The main flower was stamped first and then masked, then the swag, then the leaves. I coloured the flower with a pink felt pen and then matted and layered my image to define it, before mounting it onto a white card blank.
I am entering this into the following challeges:
Fab 'n' Funky - Black and White with a Twist (Pink)
Stamps R Us - All Nature
Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. - Fancy Florals

14 comments:

sharon said...

A lovely and delicate design it's lovely. I'm sure your daughter in law with love it. Thanks for joining in at CRAFT challenge this week, good luck. Sharon

Melly said...

Aww Jack, this is simple gorjuss!
I do love a simple card with just some small detail and just a touch of colour!
She'll love it!
Hugs melly xxx

Trimgym said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Jane said...

Just perfect!

Josephine said...

Simply floral, and simply beautiful and elegant! Not so simple to do, though - well done!

Dana C (KyStamper) said...

Simple elegance - love it !!

Dana C (KyStamper) said...

Simple elegance - love it !!

BearyWishes said...

What a delicate card you made. Its a lovely and pretty card. Thank you for sharing your card at CRAFT Challenge this week.
Kathie xx

jimlynn said...

SOOO Pretty! Love the clean and simple look, yet, so elegant.
Lynn

Lisa said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at the Pollycraft Challenge!

hazel said...

A beautiful card.
xxx Hazel.

Sarah said...

This is lovely Jack, simple and elegant, I love Craft Stamper x

stampdiva said...

Stamping perfection Jack with great composition. Lynne x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with Stamps R Us.