Monday, 25 October 2010

Digital Plus

Over at Crafty Cadmakers the challenge is to do something different with your digi images.  Well, after a morning discovering I can't merge digi images (even though Vix's tutorial is excellent - turns out I haven't got Paint Shop Pro!) I decided to do something different.  I have used digital images and rubber stamping - yay!  All my images for this card  are all from the Graphics Fairy and are printed onto glossy photographic paper.  I started with the fabulous picture of the Eiffel Tower and made it into my background then added a few stamped images (ink - StazOn Jet Black and Saddle Brown; stamps - ClearArt Stamps French Mail).  The correspondence was some old french bills and a postcard tied with ribbon.  I framed the portrait with a music folder cover and gave the portrait height with some foam dots.
Go check out the other fabulous cards by the DT.  Soooo much better with digis than I am.  And we've also go some super prizes for this week.  We've got 5 digi images from Stitchy Bear AND 3 digi images from our very own Ei

6 comments:

Josephine said...

Lovely, Jack. Very elegant and sophisticated. Beautifully stamped too - and on glossy paper too!

Sarah said...

WOW Jack I love this, I cannot merge digi images to save my life, it's probably really easy, I just don't get it, lol. Off to check out Graphic Fairy

Wishcraft said...

A very elegant card - love how you've mixed the stamped and digi images :o) Lisa x

Lin said...

Jack, your work is so classy, and this is no exception. Love the images here. You definitely have a lovely unique style.

BTW anytime you fancy coming for a digi merging lessons, shout on out, you are more than welcome.

Lin xx

Shar said...

Very pretty! Beautifully done!

stampdiva said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!!! This is my cup of tea. Gorgeous. Must have another look. Lynne x