Monday, 25 October 2010

Chunky Alphabet Swap - I

I had this all planned out.  My I was going to be India.  The only problem was I'd left my India stamps at my friend's house and I'm not seeing her till Wednesday and I needed to get these pages off asap as I'm a bit behind (how unusual I hear your all say, lol).  Soooo, after much thought (and a quick look through the dictionary) I came up with I for Imagine.  I decided this page would look best in monochrome so I stamped Pam Bell's lovely lady (P43) in black Versafine and added a touch of Sakura Stardust to the dandylion clock and stars, then matted and layered it on black, silver, white and then finally the black page.  I printed the word 'magine' (Imagine minus the I - see) onto white vellum, ripped it off and pinned it to the page with a lovely letter I (from Making Memories Metal Alphabets).

3 comments:

hazel said...

Love your G H and I pages Jack especially the goblin one.
xxx Hazel.

Michele said...

Jack, this is excellent! xo

stampdiva said...

Love this, so elegant. I bought this set of stamps from Cath and so rarely use it yet it is so beautiful. Great page. Lynne x (sorry I've not been keeping up to date with your creations)