Monday, 25 October 2010

Chunky Alphabet Swap - H

Having just come back from a holiday in a decidedly damp Wales I can say with all honesty that it's true - There's No Place Like Home, lol.  The little cottage stamp is from Stamps Away (L1018) and is watercoloured with Whispers Pens.  The frame is cut with good old nesties (square and labels two), the title was printed onto velum and the lovely ruby red slippers are cut from sparkly holographic card using a Cuttlekids die. 
(Looking at this now I wish I'd put the other shoe in the front but as I've posted the pages off it's a bit late for that, boo hoo)

3 comments:

Fiona Whitehead said...

Thanks for your comment on my inchy challenge blog - nice to "meet" you - and what a coincidence with the Aber connection. Love your home card - especially the little touch of Wizard of Oz with the red shoes - come and join in with the inchy challenge - this week we're doing home!

Ger said...

Great card, love the shoes!!

I understand it was you who sponsored the prize at Crafty Cardmakers I won, thankyou so much for the lovely stamping book.

Ger x.

stampdiva said...

Clever Cookie!!!! Great shoes. I'm a size 5, will they fit me?! Lynne x