When I was at the Craft Barn on Sunday watching the wonderful Beatrice Neumeister she showed us how to use Brilliance Re-Inkers not just to make backgrounds but also to first use the ink to stamp with, and of course, I had to have a go! First I squirted Sunflower Yellow, Sky Blue and Pearlescent Rust onto glossy card and lightly brayered the inks. Then I used this to ink up my stamp (the mask and word from Oxford Impressions Venezia Plate) and stamped it on black card. I then brayered again until the card was covered with the ink. (I did stamp lots of other images with mixed results because I had far too much ink on my card and it made the images 'sloshy'). The colours of the ink mixed to make this bronzy colour. It took ages to dry with a heat gun, probably because of the amount of ink I had used, and then ran the card through the Cuttlebug using the Ornamental Iron folder. I think when I try this again I won't use quite so much ink on the glossy card and also not brayer it as much so that I can make out the individual colours. I also discovered it works much better with stamp that is not so detailed.