Thursday, 30 September 2010

Definitly a Treat!!!



I was lucky enough to get the new image designed by my friend Ei for Halloween and what a great image it is. She is called Nimue and I thought she looked a bit naked to me but Ei tells me she is skyclad, lol. You can get the image from Stitchy Bear. I really like her because she isn't the usual witch, this one is daring and modern.
I coloured her with Distress Inks then coloured the background of her moon with a Sakura Stardust pen and then spread it around with a damp paintbrush. The fab background papers were downloaded from wenchdesigns.blogspot and when you see her header you will see how appropriate my choice was (tee hee!). The flowers are from my fav place, Wild Orchid although you may not find the purple ones there cos they were white but I sprayed them with Purple Violet Glimmer Mist. The yummy treat is a large bar of Galaxy Cookie Crumble and I'm doubting it will last till Halloween!!!!!
I am entering these in the following challeges:
Stamps R Us - Halloween
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - I wonder what it could be?
Creative Card Crew - Bloomin' marvellous
Anything Goes - Going round in circles

17 comments:

Jane said...

Daring, Modern & darn right NAKED! A treat in many ways!!xx

Lin said...

What a fab idea for a treat. You could put the same on a drink and call it Witches Brew..... although I suspect that name is already taken, lol

Lin xx

hazel said...

Lovely card Jack and I love the idea of wrapping the bar of chocolate.
xxx Hazel.

Courtney said...

This is gorgeous Jack! What a great project! Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge.

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Vella said...

Wow thanks for visiting my blog and for making such a wonderful item with my papers, that is awesome!

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous project, love your image. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.

Eiglas said...

Super project Jack! Thank you so much for using my image of Nimue so beautifully!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing your Super cute card at stamps r us.

Kerry said...

Great projects. Thanks for joining us at anything goes this week. love Kerry x

Chocolate Orange said...

Such a great project.. With a great image, isnt she beautiful. Love the chocolate bar wrapper also.
Thankyou for sharing with us at OSAAT for the anything goes challenge.
Choccy x

Jayne said...

You made a great job with the card Jack, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

chrissy xx said...

What a Fab idea. It really is a treat! Thank you soooo much for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Chrissyxx

stampdiva said...

LOVE THIS. I am salivating all over the laptop keyboard at the thought of chocolate. Great idea this.
Okay, off to find some chocolate, you have given me the munchies. Lynne x

Margreet said...

gorgeous project with that chocolate....thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Lynn said...

How perfect is your creation and such a great idea to dress up chocolate to give as a gift..Great for Halloween!
huggs
Lynn x

A.J. said...

Great card and love the chocolate bar!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Shar said...

What a fun project! Great card and candy wrapper!!