Monday, 20 September 2010

Chunky Alphabet Swap - F

I made most of this page when I was on a playdate with Lucy and Alison. Alison showed me how to do the 'swoosh' with a Kaleidacolor Ink pad. I used Cappuccino Delight and swooshed it along the edge of my craft mat then sprayed water and pressed my card into it. I then borrowed Lucy's Crafty Individual Stamps and stamped the Friends script (CS-052) onto the bg, cut it to size and matted and layered on white then brown card. Then I stamped the little girls (CI-277) onto a lighter part of the inked card, cut them out and mounted them onto white card to make them stand out and added it to my page with foam dots. When I got home I made the friendship bracelet with embroidery thread, weaving the little 'Made with Love' heart into it. Lastly I stamped the letter F on the top corner with a stamp from a See D set.

5 comments:

craftytrog said...

It turned out great Jack, love the friendship bracelet! x

hazel said...

I love all three of your pages Jack, hope I'll be lucky to get one in the swap.
xxx Hazel.

cockney blonde said...

Love this Jack, x

stampdiva said...

Beautiful background and what a lovely idea to include a bracelet. Lynne x

Terry said...

This is fabulous! Love the couple!