Monday, 20 September 2010

Chunky Alphabet Swap - D

I decided to have Dream for my D page and used my Ching-chou kuik's Cheshire Cat stamp from Sweet Pea - well Alice in Wonderland was supposed to be a dream. I coloured the image with Distress Inks (love them!) and added a bit of Sakura Stardust to her hair. I cut a frame for the image with good old nestabilities and mounted it onto blue card that has the Disney Rabbit printed on it. It took me ages to get that Rabbit sitting in different directions and involved Photoshop AND cutting and pasting into a Word document - there must be an easier way, LOL. I threaded the little letter beads onto wire and twirled the ends and then added a cute little teapot that came in a mix of charms I just had delivered today.

2 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Another lovely page Jack, x

stampdiva said...

Agree with Alison, another lovely page Jack. You are whizzing through the alphabet. Lynne x