Thursday, 12 August 2010

Yummy


My DD asked me to make a card for her friend and this is what I came up with. I used a great digi image from Sharon B printing it out 4 times so I could decoupage it. I coloured the cake case with Whispers Pens, next layer was the pink glitter icing, and then the top layer with the white glitter icing. I just used the cherry for the last layer that I'd printed onto the pink cardstock. Finally I finished the cake with a sprinkling of beads (free from a magazine) held in place with Glossy Accents. The DP is from PaperMania Sweet Nothings and I cut my own card blank.
I am entering it into the following challenges:
Donna's Den - Something sweet
Prarie Fairy Fun Friday - Frame it in a circle
Pocket full of Posies - All that glitters
Oh La La - Spots and Dots

8 comments:

Wendi said...

Definatley a Yummy card I love all those sprinkles on top
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Michele said...

these ARE yummy Jack! i love all the layering. your DD will love. thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to the gingersnap crew.

Cath Wilson said...

Very nice, Jack. Love the beads!

Margreet said...

great circled card Jack....thanks for joining FFF
xxx Margreet

cockney blonde said...

Mmmm, yum. Love it, x

Suzi said...

Yummy looking cupcake, love the design of your card and the papers. Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your lovely work.
Hugs
Suzi x

stampdiva said...

Mmmmm can I have a nibble please. This is so great. Lynne x

Timi said...

Lovely, I'm off to get one cupcake :D. Thanks for joining in PFOP Challenge #4. Timi xx