Tuesday, 3 August 2010

The eyes have it


I got this fabulous stamp free with Craft Stamper this month and couldn't wait to use it. I stamped it in Jet Black Archival ink and coloured the eyes with a green Whisper pen. It was then matted and layered with green and black card. I cut a white square of card and stamped the swirl (from Funky Doodles Swirls and Twirls) in the same ink as a background. Added a nice bit of ribbon and some black sparkly bling from my stash.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Play Date Cafe - Black, White and a Splash of Green
Stampavie - Black, White and one other colour
Papertake Weekly - White an Bright
Tuesday Taggers - Lots of Lovely Black

15 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful image, love the splash of green! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Ildiko said...

I love it. Looks like we buy the same magazine lol Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Vixykins said...

Hey where have I seen that before?? Oooh its bugging me, I cant put my finger on it... tee hee!!

Glad you've used her and done a fantastic job I must say! (And stampman is 2 colours this time ;)

Monika Reeck said...

fun and great Images...lovely colors too....and this is a GREAT CARD!LOVE IT!! am joining the Stampavie Challenge too and my card is number 67, would you mind to see my Blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika.

Lizzybobs said...

this is lush ;o)

Lorraine A said...

Stunning card !! the image is beautiful and the black/white with touch of green combo is fantastic :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Rosie said...

Wow, this is a wonderful card. love green and black

stampdiva said...

Your card has real impact Jack. Stunning. Lynne x

True :) said...

Your card is awesome! You should also enter it in Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Black and White" challenge! You could win a $10 gift certificate!
Hugs,
True :D

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

That image is beautiful--just love how sweet and mysterious those eyes are! Great use of our color combo:) Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Love the splash of green and the image. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

Teri said...

Loving this card! Clean and simple, but very effective.
Thanks for playing this week at Tuesday Taggers.
Hugs,
Teri x

Sally H said...

Very elegant! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

Jose said...

It's a gorgeous card, I love it
Jose

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow, she's gorgeous with her big green eyes, love it!