Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Sending Donkey Smiles

I read on the Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge blog of Michelle's sad accident and decided I would join in sending her a card to cheer her up. She has a fabulous blog called Donkey Smiles that shows off not only her wonderful creations but her beautiful pets including the goats and donkeys she breeds. I used a couple of free digi downloads from Whimsy Stamps especially designed for this and coloured the little donkey with Derwent Studio Pencils and added a bit of Sakura Stardust bling. Of course these had to be matted with good old nesties. The DP is from American Traditional Designs Bright Cardstock bundle and the flowers are by Finishing Accents with PaperMania brads as their centres.

2 comments:

Sally Atkins said...

Oh this is adorable! I love the little donkey - I'm sure Michelle will love it as well. The flowers are beautiful, too. x

stampdiva said...

Jack I am announcing that you are "Queen of Cute". You do this style incredibly well, the colouring of the images and the choice of embellishments. TFS. Lynne M x