Thursday, 1 July 2010

Knights in armour

It's one of my nephew's birthdays this month and when I searched through my stash I found some faux metal I had made ages ago. Perfect I thought. I made a black card blank and using Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver ink stamped the background with stamps from Basic Grey's Insignia set. I topped the faux metal (run through the Cuttlebug and inked with StazOn inks and black acrylic paint) with a piece of parchment that I had embossed with the Knight (KayCee Crafts).

5 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

Very nice, Jack and your faux metal turned out beautifully!

. said...

Jack that's really clever, it looks like a piece of the metal they wore over their armour. Chainmail would it be? Excuse me, brain dead moment

Lin x

judie said...

gorjuss Jack, love it so much, the metal idea was a fab one

hugs
judie xx

Eiglas said...

Fabulous Jack! Shoulda put that into the C.R.A.F.T challenge last week!
Hugs,
Ei
x

stampdiva said...

So unusual. Lynne x