Monday, 12 July 2010

Challenge 25 at Crafty Cardmakers

The Challenge this week over at Crafty Cardmakers is to use a photo as inspiration and Judie has chosen a gorgeous picture of love hearts which I just loved. I decided to go with the colour theme for my card. The stamp is from PaperArtsy Asian Plate 2 on a background made with Brilliance Inks (and an extra bit of blue brushed on the flowers). The larger bg is brayered (Big & Juicy Waterfall) with a leaf from Elusive Images Tall Trees plate embossed in white. Found a bit of ribbon and this curly thing when I tidied my Craft room and thought they went perfectly

6 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful Jack, x

Josephine said...

That's a gorgeous card. The backgrounds are fabulous.

Made by Mandy said...

Wow, very impressed with your brayering. I never managed to make anything nice and just made a big mess.

Love
Mandy

Eiglas said...

Love this card Jack - love the image, tha colours - everything in fact!
Hugs,
Ei
x

Cor* said...

Brayering yes, something I don't do, but you do so well! Such an artistic flare ! Gorgeous.

stampdiva said...

Beautiful colouring. Gorgeous. Lynne (think I have now caught up with all your wonderful creations.)