Thursday, 29 July 2010

A bit vintage


I treated myself to some new stamps (I know soooooo unusual, lol) by Lilac Lemon, I got their Art Deco Set 1. They are just gorgeous and I knew I had some free paper from Making Cards that would go just perfectly with them. I used Distress Inks to colour her (Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and a tiny touch of Bundled Sage) and added some Sakura Stardust to her dress and hat. I cut and matted with Nestabilities Labels Ten, and edged image, sentiment and torn DP with Worn Lipstick. The lace, ribbon and brad were from my stash, the pearls from Debbi Moore and the roses (again edged with Worn Lipstick) are from Wild Orchid.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Raise the Bar - Distressed
Sweet Stampin - Vintage
Create 4 Fun - use flowers
Wild Orchid - Lovely Lace
Sketch Saturday - week 113


5 comments:

Jane said...

ooh lala! Be-ootiful! XX

Viv said...

What a sumptuous card Jack. Love the vintage style! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays. Good luck! Viv xx

Margreet said...

love your vintage card with that beautiful lace!
thanks for joining FFF!
xxx Margreet

stampdiva said...

A slightly naughty flapper lol. Beautiful Jack. Lynne x

Bev said...

Fabulous card with amazing detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x