Thursday, 1 July 2010

Beaded Bracelet

Ages ago I decided to make a beaded bracelet using 3-drop Peyote. I went through my stash of beads and decided I didn't have enough black beads so would have to use a mixture of black and white. Well, yesterday I finally got round to making the bracelet and guess what! I had enough black beads. I'm pleased with how this has turned out. Although it was cheap to make it did cost me an extra £6 cos I just HAD to have the hand to display in on (from Sainsburys)!

3 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Well done you. Love the bracelet and of course the hand was an absolute essential. All good artwork needs a display stand, lol, x

stampdiva said...

I am drooling I LOVE this. My necklace gets many an admiring glances (would like to think the admiring glances are at me but no such luck LOL). Lynne x

Lottie said...

Oh my word - it is stunning - like vintage jet - where did you learn to do that!