Saturday, 3 July 2010

Baby Easel Card


A friend needed a baby card so I got out an old stamp (free with Craft Stamper) and this is what I came up with. I thought it would be fun to make it into an Easel card. The papers are from PaperMania Sweet Nothings 6x6 pack. The corner stamp is from a set by Design Objectives that I've had about a year and never used! I used my fav. Distress Inks to stamp and colour and a Geo Punch (Glory) to edge the square. I won't say how many times I had to do the square before I got it right! The pearls, flowers and button are from my stash.

5 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

This really is very pretty, Jack.

Josephine said...

So, so pretty!

judie said...

gorjuss Jack, love the style of it

big hugs
judie xx

cockney blonde said...

Really pretty Jack. I have that stamp from CS and have used it loads of times, x

Melly said...

Stunning! Love the papers!
Hugs melly xxx