Monday, 31 May 2010

My clever friend


My clever friend Teresa makes and sells Digi stamps and I thought this one was just crying out for some of my secret stash of flowersoft to be added to it! I coloured the image 'watercolour style' with Whisper pens (yep, I'm still using the cheap ones) and then added the flowersoft to the bushes. I mounted it on card that I had mopped up excess ink with and then ran through my cuttlebug with the tiny mosaic folder so that it looks a bit like masonry and then added frames (with dear old nesties) with holographic card.

2 comments:

Josephine said...

She is clever, isn't she? And as the lucky recipient of this card, I can vouch for how gorgeous it is 'in the flesh'. It's really beautiful.

treesawardincrafts said...

Hay girlies, what lovely things you say about me. Both of you have done such a wonderful rendition of using this stamp, I have to say it looks way better coloured in, and made up into a card then when it is a black and white line drawing.