Monday, 31 May 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 22 - Least and Most

The challenge over on Crafty Cardmakers this week was to use your least favourite and favourite colours. At the moment one of my favourite (but subtle) colours is Grey. For my least favourite I have chosen Orange as I never know what to do with it! I started with a white card blank and then added orange card that I edged with a Fiskars Punch and Emboss punch. Down the centre I placed a piece of white card that I had stamped on with my Creative Expressions French Script Stamp inking it with a grey felt pen. I scribbed the pen on a tile, spritzed it with water and then sponge the edges of the card too. The central stamp is Hero Arts Verbena which I've coloured with grey, orange and a touch of red felt pen and again spritzed.


2 comments:

Sallie's Place said...

Like you orange is a colour I do not usually use but this is a lovely card. The grey and orange go together so well
Sallie
xx

treesawardincrafts said...

I love this. I like the punched edge, and I have to say that I love orange. The flowers appeal to me as well it looks like you have a lot of fun doing it. I bet you got messy too.