Monday, 1 March 2010

Third post in a day!


I know, nothing for days and then a whole load of posts at once, lol. Well I have been busy running people around and not had time to upload (that's my excuse). So here's my 3rd card. It was originally made for Crafty Cardmakers Tricolour challenge but although I had the card made in time I didn't forward it to the organiser! So here it is in all it's glory.

The rose motif is made from parchment and backed by pink card. The frame around it is made by cutting green card with 2 sizes of Nestabilities Labels One and then running it through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder. I covered a piece of card with a lovely tissue I found in Tesco and then mounted my Parchment Rose and frame onto that. I added a little flower cluster I found in my stash and then a green strip of card topped with a pink strip of card that I ran through the Cuttlebug using the flower border strip from the With Love border set and mounted the lot onto a white 5 card.

2 comments:

treesawardincrafts said...

This is lovely, I did a double take when I looked at the parchment work after enlarging the photo. You are so clever.

stampdiva said...

Beautiful card. Aaah the Tesco napkins/servittes - no, not the same as mine! Love it. Lynne x