Saturday, 20 March 2010

Sweet Pea Stamps

I was tempted by my friend Vix to buy some of the Sweet Pea stamps. Both the stamps I got are by chin-chou-kuik. The first one is Dark Royalty. I did for my niece's birthday in shades of black and silver using Whispers pens, Distress Inks and Twinkling H20s. The background paper is from PaperMania's Inspirations pad and the word is from PaperMania. The flowers were made with punches.

The second stamp is Spring Luna. This was totally inspired by Vix! She is coloured, again, with Whispers pens and Distress Inks. The background paper is from DCWV Pocket full of Posies pad and all of the flowers, pearls, brads etc are from my stash but the ribbon is from a diminishing supply I got from good old Woolworths.

2 comments:

Vixykins said...

These are both stunning Jack and coloured so well, beautiful work x

Josephine said...

Hee hee. See you've been trapped by the stamps anyway! Not sure how long I'll remain (sort of) free.

Both gorgeous cards, Jack, but I must admit I prefer the second one - that's a stunning colourscheme!