Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Double Challenge!

I just love these new Sweet Pea stamps and have decided to have a go at two challenges with this one (a first for me, lol). I have put this forward for Crafts and Me's first challenge and also for the DT call on Sweet Pea Stampers. I have used the gorgeous Dark Royalty stamp for this and coloured her with lots of Distress Inks (Tattered Rose, Weathered Wood, Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass, Shabber Shutters, Mustard Seed and Milled Lavender). The bg paper is from the Papermania Sweet Nothings 6x6 pad and I've sponged the edges with Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass and stamped a Dovecraft Fantasy Emblems swirl in the corners with Spun Sugar. The ribbon came from good old Woolworths (sadly missed), the butterfly was cut and embossed with my Cuttlebug and the bead, chain and charm from my stash.

11 comments:

Pascale said...

Hi Jack a really pretty soft card Ilove your charm really gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Pea Stampers xxx Hugs Pascale

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us on Crafts & Me for our very first challenge. If you pop back and use the linky at the bottom of the post hun you can be in with the chance of winning the sweet pea stamps prize too
xxxxxxxx

Ruby said...

Well done for doing two challenges! Your card is really pretty. I like the way you've coloured her with distress inks, she looks really pretty!

cockney blonde said...

Hi Jack, just came across your blog. Love the card and I've added myself as a follower, x

Deb Neerman said...

Just gorgeous!

Teresa said...

Hello Jack such a pretty pastel card.
Please could you pop over to my store and alter your email address as all my emails to you keep bouncing back. I hope you don't mind me contacting you this way.
Luv Teresaxx

gina g said...

Beautiful card Jack love the image and beautiful colours. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me for our very first Challenge. luv gina xx

If you pop over to my blog you could win a sweet pea stamp. xx

Crafteezee said...

Fab card Jack, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our First challenge. Hugs Tracy x

crafty amy said...

This is so beautiful I love how she looks in these pastel colours!
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and sweet pea stampers good luck.

Amy xx

stampdiva said...

The dangle with the charms and beads is such a beautiful touch. Lynne x

Vixykins said...

Hiya hunny!

Love the colours you've used, hair is fab! And yay on combining, see you're getting the hang of this blogging mularky :D

Thanks for joining in with Crafts & Me's 1st challenge and good luck x