Monday, 22 March 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 17 - Spring into Spring

Challenge 17 over on Crafty Cardmakers and this week's challenge is Spring into Spring which gave me the chance to use paper from the beautiful K&Co Daffodil Pad. The pad I've got is 6x6 so that made it really easy to use a 'scrapbook' type paper for a card by just trimming off a sliver round the edge and attaching it to a square card blank I made out of white card. I added some silver Sakura pen to the butterflies and bees to make them sparkle a bit too. Then it was just a case of a bit of Design Objectives Fancy Yellow Organza and Raffia ribbon stuck diagonally across, then a topper made by stamping the cute little hedgehog from the Penny Black Critter Party clear set and colouring it in with whispers and sakura pens then cut out with my Nestability Labels Ten using my trusty Cuttlebug, matting it with green card..

2 comments:

Josephine said...

Such a pretty card! I really love it.

Vicky said...

Hi Jack, this is deffinitly a spring card, I noticed a daf sprouting in my garden the other day, really makes me feel better, I can't wait till the clocks change and we get more light in the day...makes me feel like doing allsorts of jobs in and out of the house...
Beautiful card hun, lovely fresh spring colour's
x
Vicky