Monday, 8 March 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 16 - Feminine


The theme for the challenge this week over on Crafty Cardmakers is feminine so here's my card. I started with a cream card blank, took a piece of Laura Ashley Traditional paper and edged it with Marth Stewart Deep Edge Punch (Trellis). I stamped one of the ladies from the DeLartful Leo's Plate in Ultramarine StazOn, cut it out with an oval nestability and matted it onto another oval nestie cutout in blue. The paper flowers and brads are from my stash and the ribbon is from some I bought ages ago from good old Woolworths.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Hello teamy...
great challenge Dt work hun...your style really gives me goose bumps...
You have made a beautiful piece of art Jack...gorgeous image and lovely paper's...

Beautiful design!!!
x
Vicky

stampdiva said...

Gorgeous Jack. Oh I love those images - not sure why I don't have them in my stash. Beautiful use of colour. Lynne x

treesawardincrafts said...

This is just lovely, I love the background paper and how you have brought in the colours to your flowers. Thanks for letting me know about the theme I may enter my card into that challenge too. It is quite feminine this time round.