Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Corset Mingle


I recently joined a mingle where you had to send a Corset related item to the person on the list below you. I decided to make a handbag charm (really keen on these at the moment) with beads and shrink plastic corsets and then I made a little box for it with the same stamp (Hampton Art Clear Expressions ATC Corsets) embossed onto red glossy card and stamped the black box with a lace stamp using Brilliance Moonlight White. The most difficult part was threading the cord through the eyelets!

3 comments:

hazel said...

I love your handbag charm, a brilliant idea.
xxx Hazel.

Jude said...

I love Handbag Charms, this was a really good idea, has given me somethoing to think about now! Hugs Jude

Tracey Coates said...

What great cards Jack, done my stamp proud
Warmest Wishes
Tracey xx