Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Parchment Fusion


Inspired by a friend who uses all sorts of other techniques on her parchment cards I made this. I made the background by scribbling Mavey Metallic Markers onto white glossy card then spritzing with water. I then stamped the large Bling Maiden from the Aspects of Design Butterfly Beauties set in Black StayzOn. I then made a frame from parchment with a Daisy pattern and added colour on the reverse with Whisper Felt Pens. I attached the frame to the picture with some little gold flower brads from Woodware and then mounted the whole onto a white card blank. To finish off the card I added a gold Happy Birthday Peeloff.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

That's such a different look. The parchment work is gorgeous and it makes such a lovely frame for the image.

Vixykins said...

Gorgeous Jack! Glad you got the BB sheet, its so nice to work with and the flower flourish is very useful indeedie!

Love the background you've created and the parchment is gorgeous!

Vicky said...

Stunning work Jack...I admire anyone who can do parchment, it's something I haven't tried...far to scary for me...lol. I am so heavy handed....
I love the image, if I had a money tree I would have load's of stuff from the stampmans shop...

Gorgeous work...
x
Vicky