Monday, 15 February 2010

Numbers ATCs


It's ages since I made any ATCs and so was pleased I found time to join an ATC swap with the theme of numbers. I used a stamp from the Paper Artsy Bricks & Mortar 2 set, stamped it onto a background I had made by sponging distress inks in a rainbow onto card. Funnily enough I preferred the pastel colours on the original card but now it's stamped out I prefer the brighter colours. I downloaded a picture of sky and mounted it onto card and then cut out the little houses and popped them on top. I 'spotlighted' the numbers on the houses to give them a bit more emphasis.

4 comments:

Cath Wilson said...

They look great, Jack but next time I hope you'll try sponging the sky... VERY easy :)

treesawardincrafts said...

I love them both, but I am leaning to the first one with the brighter colours.

Hope you are well, a bit cold here today with icy rain. Brrrrr, very unusual.

hazel said...

Lovely ATCs Jack, I hope I get one in the swap.
xxx Hazel.

elly said...

love them jack my fave is the bright one :)