Wednesday, 10 February 2010

My first attempt at a challenge (or two)


Everyone I know has been doing blog challenges for ages (well almost everyone) and so I thought it was about time I gave it a go. I have decided to enter my card for 2 challenges:
Challenge 69 for Saturday Challenge - Monochrome tones of one colour and white
Week 89 for Sketch Saturday
I used PaperMania Creative tones Amethyst Infusion for the backing paper, coloured my Sugar Nellie Gorgus girl with Whispers Pens and a bit of a Sakura Stardust pen, and used my Nestabilities Labels One to cut out the image and the matting. The butterfly was cut from Papermania Vellum (Purple tones and Esquisit Collection) using the Cuttlebug Cut and Emboss butterfly and then I added some PaperMania pearls. The flower was from my (smallish!) stash with leaves punched with the McGill Pine punch and the brad was also from my stash.

3 comments:

Josephine said...

So pretty, Jack! Good luck with the challenges!

stampdiva said...

You and me both new to Blog challenges - do we spot another addiction looming lol. Very cute and sweet you have made a lovely card. Yes, I know, I don't do cute and you know I don't do cute but I can still recognise a well made card when I see one. Enjoy the challenges. Lynne x

Mel X said...

Such a cute card! Love the image and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter.

Mel X