Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge No 14 - Digi Delights


Well it's that time again and over on Crafty Cardmakers its time for another challenge. This time the challenge was to use a digital image. This could be a digital stamp, printed papers, sentiments or images from a CD. I decided to use images from one of the Joanna Sheen CDs and chose the Jayne Netley Mayhew's Collection to make this card for my fishing husband (simple card, simple man, lol). I printed out the fishy background and then the toppers (it's a carp by the way) which I decoupaged. The fishing buttons are from my stash. To finish off the image I ran a gold peel-off border round the edge of the backing paper.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Jack I had to smile at this card...I made my Hubby a fishing theme card with the same button's.
Must admit I am not a lover of fishing and there was a time in our house when I was a fishing widow....
Not so much lately as he's got his other love
" Motorbike" that takes all his spare time

Great card
x
Vicky