Thursday, 31 December 2009

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge No 11


This is my card for Crafty Cardmakers blog. The challenge is to use something that is a favourite with you this year. I chose a stamp from a set I bought a few months ago from Kodomo called Birds. I love these stamps because they are so detailed (and were cheap, lol). It is stamped with Brilliance Black onto white card, then mounted onto silver. The sentiment is a peel-off from Anita and is stuck to a matching piece of silver. Both pieces are mounted onto a piece of white card that I have run through my Cuttlebug using the birds and swirls folder and then mounted the whole on a white blank card.

2 comments:

stampdiva said...

Very elegant. Lynne

Vicky said...

Hi Jack, your card is really beautiful, I love the image.It's nice to see another stampoholic...
Love your parchment work too, it's gorgeous, though I have not tryed it, it look's way to hard for me....
x
Vicky