Friday, 11 December 2009

Altered CD


I had signed up for an Altered CD swap (my idea of course, lol) and was a bit late with my entry. I was pleased with how it eventually turned out and will now get a move on and make some more. This one has gone to a friend as an Alternative Christmas Card. The background paper is from a Dovecraft set called Victorian Christmas. The stamped image is a stamp (you don't say!) from Oyster Craft and is stamped in brown StazOn then a bit of colour added with Whispers Pens and Sakura glitter pen. The little tag is stamped with a free stamp from Craft Stamper and the beads are from my rather small (ha ha ha) stash.

4 comments:

Vixykins said...

Faaaaaaabulous! Great colour scheme too Jack. How ickle is your bead stash? 2 million? lol!

stampdiva said...

Agree with Vix - I love the colour scheme. Great piece of artwork. You little minx, minimal bead stash and you, no, don't think they go together!!! Can't blame you, my stash is too low for my liking. Must work on that. Lynne

craftytrog said...

I love this Jack, the colours are gorgeous! It looks fab hanging up on Lucy's cabinet!
Alison x

Lucy Edmondson said...

This is so gorgeous, particularly in the flesh! Aren't I lucky?

Lucy x