Wednesday, 23 December 2009

All ready for Christmas . . . at last


Well, I finally made ALL my Christmas cards. I left it so late I didn't think I would get it done so I spent 2 solid days on them. They all had a little bit of stamping on and printed background paper but I was quite pleased with them. It then meant I had 2 days to get 9 Parchment cards done for my Parching friends. They were all quite simple, not too much embossing, lots of colouring and I cheated with most of the edges by using decorative scissors! Next year I WILL start earlier, LOL. Here are a few of them





2 comments:

lisa_crofts said...

STunning!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a variety of techniques in parchment. I recently fell in love with parchment and entered the challenge where I saw your gorgeous collection.