Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 8 - Use something clear


I made this card for the Use something clear challenge over on Crafty Cardmakers. It was really easy to do. I ran an A5 piece of acetate through the Cuttlebug using the Happy Birthday folder. Cut most of the front off of a card blank and attached the acetate. Inside the card blank I decorated with some lovely paper from the Papermania Sweet Nothings pad. I then stamped the cake image (with a free stamp from Craft Stamper) twice, coloured the images with Sakura and Whisper pens, cut the cake from the second image and decoupaged it onto the first and added inside the card. Easy Peasy!

2 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp design. I don't buy Craft Stamper very often as it's a bit arty for me but they do some nice rubber stamps every now and again.

Love the 3d inside the card with the acetate, looks really cool :)

Vixykins said...

Love it Jack, love using acetate with the cuttlebug, very pretty effects x

Thanks for making!