Monday, 2 November 2009

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 7 - Stamping


This is my card as a DT member for the Challenge over on Crafty Cardmakers. I used some aperture cards I had and stamped on the front with snowflakes from a Montage set by Stamps Away using various blue ColorBox Chalk Inks and silver ink. Then I stamped the Father Christmas (Papermania Stamp) on the inner flap with VersaMark and embossed in detailed Silver Embossing Powder. I sponged a background with the ColorBox Inks and stuck the inner flap in place. To finish the card off I stuck a silver peel-off border round the aperture.

3 comments:

Rose said...

Hi Jack! Beautiful St. Nick card! I love the frosty feeling of it! Very nice stamping technique!

stampdiva said...

Brrrrrrrr! Baby it's cold out there
Beautiful card Jack. Lynne

Vixykins said...

Fab card Jack, love all the stamping :D