Saturday, 10 October 2009

Wedding Card


Well, the wedding is finally over and what a fabulous time was had by all. The groom looked very handsome, the bride was so beautiful and even the groom's mother (me) wasn't bad, LOL. I still can't get into my craft room - it's now full of excess paraphernalia including 10,000 silver foil trays, 100 night lights, 1,000,000 silk rose petals - you get the picture. Anyway, I did make this card for my son and his new wife. It's from a pattern in Parchment Magazine (Jan 09) by Julie Roces. I traced the hearts in gold ink and the rest in white ink and coloured the little flowers on the back with felt pens. Now I'm off to Wales for a week of R&R!

5 comments:

treesawardincrafts said...

Oh my word! This is beautiful. I think that is a keeper. You, go off and enjoy yourself, you deserve it.

Josephine said...

That's absolutely gorgeous, Jack.

Have a lovely holiday. Hope the weather stays dry!

Vixykins said...

Beautiful Jack!

Papercrazy said...

Beautifully done!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Superb. What a delicate and intricate work