Sunday, 20 September 2009

Parchment is my saviour!


As I can no longer get into my craft room because it is full of tablecloths, silk rose petals and foil trays (in preparation for my son's wedding on 26th Sept) I have had to cut back on my crafting. The only thing I can do at the moment is parchment as I can take the one rather small(ish) drawer of parchment bits up to the summer house and hide from the chaos. So this is what I made for a friend for a swap. The theme was Animals and the technique was gridwork. I know she was expecting a card but it's not every day that you receive an elephant through the post. She was quite easy to make and the only really hard part was making her keep her legs together (no comments on this please!!!)

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such an amazing work.I hope you have protected it in a glass box for generations to enjoy. Its one of the most beautiful works I have seen